From:
Richard Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:37:56 EST
Hey Conch-L'ers,

Don't forget that February 2nd-4th will be the date for the 36th Annual Broward Shell Club Shell Show which will be held at the Pompano Beach Civic Center located at 1801 NE 6th Street in Pompano Beach, Florida.  Jim VunKannon and Wayne Harland are our show committee and you can either contact Wayne - or myself, Richard Sedlak via E-mail or call me at (954) 984-0606 for further information, applications, etc.  In addition to the fantastic displays there will be an auction, judges dinners, parties and of course many shell dealers!  All ar invited to come as there is no admission charge.

Happy Shelling!

Richard Sedlak