From:
Sher Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:28:56 +1000
Hello Andrew,

please send me a copy,   I will send you a few Australian shells in return
- because postage will be expensive.  If you have something in particular
you would like let me know, otherwise I'll send you shells that I have
collected myself off Yeppoon (Keppel Bay - Queensland).

Sher Williams
51 Alfred Quinn Drive
Middlemount  Q  4746
Australia