From:
Avril Bourquin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:04:20 -0700
Good morning Conchlers,

I have been asked the following question.  Subject: structure and
compocition egg mollusca (Pomacea canaliculata)
Please, please, please help  me, I am have difficult aboute is subject
problem.

I do not have a satisfactory answer to this young man's question and I wish
I knew more about the egg to veliger state in molluscs.  I hope someone on
the list will enlighten me and I in return will send the information to
Anggun.

Thank you for any and all help.

Avril Bourquin
P.O.Box 366