From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 07:31:59 PDT
answer by
Helmut Nisters from Innsbruck (Austria)
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Dear Carol,

The first name of Ravenel war Edmund.
Dr. Edmund Ravenel (of Charleston)
you maybe can find more information if you enter at altavista (internet)
ravenel + oliva

or oliva + sayana

but there is a lot of numbers than to find it out. So you have to try for
yourself to find out the right informations.
The name and other ravenels would be named several hundred times.
Good luck for search.

yours Helmut