From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:36:18 +0300
In his study of Cypraea annulus, Lorenz (2000: 23) showed that females are
slightly larger than males near Mbudya I., Tanzania, but near Tulear the
opposite is true i.e. males turned out to be slightly larger than females.
Lorenz, F., 2000. Beitraege zur Kenntnis der Ringkauri Erosaria annulus
(Linnaeus 1758) und verwandter Arten (Mollusca: Gastropoda: Cypraeidae).
Schriften zur Malakozoologie, 14: 1-95.

Best  regards,
Henk K. Mienis