From:
Franck Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:06:59 +0200
Some precisions :H. major 's distribution range  only partly includes the
one of H. davidis and it is only where the ranges overlap that    H. major
and H. davidis are sympatric .The blotch on the parietal wall  is always
clearly individualized . Otherwise the specific features assigned by Rehder
to H. davidis