From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:36:19 -0400
Hi Jim:

Just returned from the Abacos this afternoon!   We had a glorious 9 days of
shelling and the collecting was great.     We have been shelling there for 12
years and love it!  The snorkelling is awesome!      We like to rent a house
and a boat and take our own food!
Maybe you could go with us next year.  We do the trip every June!    Any other
questions send me message privately.  OK?   Our best fine this year a huge
Typhis triangularis!

Bobbi