From:
Jo Ann Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:17:01 EDT
Hello everyone,
I'm taking my mother to Eleuthera in two weeks(!), and this will be our first time there.  I was wondering if any of you more experienced Bahamas travelers could give me some valuable tips on shelling, food, and what to bring.  We'll be staying in the Tarpum Bay area at Glenelg estate for a week.  Any information will be greatly, greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Joni
(p.s. - sorry I will be missing COA - hope to see you next year!)