From:
"MR.SIM (SWEE FHAI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:31:00 +0800
Dear Conch-L people,
I had vanished for months but fortunately not kidnapped or harmed. I am just
not well.
With great sadness as I come to know about the passing of Mr. Frank Walker
and many collectors and conchologists. Health is more important then wealth
and shells. The shell bugs are always in me. Even though I'm not well I'll
still follow the conch-l when I feel strong.
Sorry to anyone (including Ross) if I had not reply.
Conch-L keeps people alive ! At least there is something to look forward to.

SIM of Borneo.

I had just asked my worker to dispatch a box of shells this morning by
registered airmail to Tennessee USA.