From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:35:23 +0200
Dear Conchlers,

I hope I can wellcome a few malacologist who are
at the meeting at Vienna in Innsbruck, but sorry
I can't takle care for cartering or feed, but
I can take care for guiding on foot through the
old part of the city and for the shell collection
at the museum, which is nice to visit.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

--- Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]> schrieb: >
Dear Conchlers worldwide

> For some reason, as well for financial reasons and
> other reasons, I am unable to visit the
> malacological
> congress at Vienna, but on this way I would invite
> some interested persons to come to Innsbruck, which
> is in train about 6 - 7 hours from Vienna to visit
> the malacological collection of the
> Naturwissenschaften
> of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum in
> Feldstrasse
> 11 a. Anybody who is interested to come to Innsbruck
> a really nice and worth to seeing town in the Alps
> surrounded by nice mountains should contact me
> under
> [log in to unmask] or under the fóllowing phone
> numbers:
> Helmut Nisters
> privat: 0043 512 573214
> museum: 0043 512 587286 37
>
> I would be very pleased to wellcome some interesting
> people in Innsbruck to show them the natural history
> collection at the museum (including the most
> important entomological collection of the Alps)
> the shell collection and my town.
>
> with best shelling greetings
> Helmut from Innsbruck
>

> =====