From:
Marc Agren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 17:13:03 +0200
Hello shellers!
This is Marc Agren writing from Spain.
At last we got safely home! It was very nice to see you all there at the
convention!!!!.
We (my lovely sister Maria and I) think it is necessary to give thanks to
you all for your suppport during this our first time attending your
convention.
And speciall thanks go to all who worked a lot in behalf of this marvellous
event (read Bobby Cordy, Doris Underwood and hundreds more).... we want to
repeat this experience, absolutely!

Now for all a warm greeting from Spain and let's stay in touch!

Marc Agren
http://www.malakos.com