From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 00:29:10 -0700
Thanks, all, for your helpful responses about Conus floridanus/anabathrum.

I notice that Jean Andrews' book Field Guide to Shells of the Florida Coast
(1994) does not incorporate these changes. This points up once again the
need to have an updating of the information on Florida shells (at the very
least) in book form, serialized magazine form, even on a website.

If only I had more technical skills, I'd help do it.

David Kirsh