From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:50:17 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, July 30, 2001 9:49 AM
Subject: For all you Snailers...

>There was once a snail that was sick and tired of his
>     reputation for being so slow. He decided to get some fast
>     wheels to make up the difference. After shopping around a
>     while, he decided that the Datson 240-Z was the car to get. So
>     the snail goes to the nearest Datsun dealer and says he wants
>     to buy the 240-Z, but he wants it repainted "240-S".
>
>     The dealer asks, "Why 'S'?"
>
>     The snail replies, "'S' stands for snail. I want everybody who
>     sees me roaring past to know who's driving."
>
>     Well, the dealer doesn't want to lose the unique opportunity to
>     sell a car to a snail, so he agrees to have the car repainted for
>     a small fee.
>
>     The snail gets his new car and spent the rest of his days
>     roaring happily down the highway at top speed. And whenever
>     anyone would see him zooming by, they'd say "Wow! Look at
>     that S-car go!"
>
>--
>Jim and Bobbi Cordy
>Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species
>Merritt Island Florida
>
>SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
>"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
>January 18-20,2002

Bobbi.....I didnt realize you lived so close to the cite of COA...but
perhaps you may do me a small favor.
Pinky, who won a first place ribbon with his spondylus and Ellis Cross
legend, is quite put out that we cant find his ribbon.  I had thought it to
be among our belongings someplace and we all didnt get home at the same time
...so have finally discovered it is not anywhere to be found to date.  Has
anyone reported finding the ribbon or do you suppose the hotel may still
have it if it was left in our suite.? Or if all else fails, is it possible
to get a similar ribbon?  Many thanks if you have a suggestion.   Mique
Pinkerton