From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:13:33 +0300
The unkown fossil from Spain is without doubt a fossil Melanopsis species,
a freshwater snail from the family Melanopsiidae. In the last five years
several articles have been devoted to Spanish Melanopsis species in
"Iberus",
the journal of the Spanish Malacological Society. The journal is present in
the
library of the British Museum of Natural History.

Henk K. Mienis