From:
Tom Meijer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:58:15 +0200
Apologies for cross postings.

Dear friends,
My bibliography of European malacologists is not European anymore. Gene
Coan has offered to contribute to this project which implies that many
extra-Europeans will be included. I appreciate this very much. The first
additions have now included. The last update of the page counts about
640 references dealing with c. 380 malacologists.
Anyone who can add data is herewith invited to do so. Together we can
make this page to a really usefull source of information.

The page can be found on my website:
http://www.inter.NL.net/users/Meijer.T/index.html
Follow the link 'bibliographies'. And please also inform me if you meet
difficulties in accessing my website.

Best wishes,
Tom.

 Web:
 http://www.spirula.nl
 Unitas Malacologica: (coming soon)
 http://www.inter.NL.net/users/Meijer.T/eqmal/eqmal.html
 http://www.inter.NL.net/users/Meijer.T/index.html
 This mail was send from my private account.
 Professional address:
 Netherlands Institute of Applied Geoscience TNO
 - National Geological Survey
 Paleoenvironmental Research Department - Malacology
 E-mail: [log in to unmask]
----------------- The future lies with the fossils-------------------