From:
CHARLES F STURM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:08:53 -0500
David,
  I have been collecting fossils since 1982 (mostly upper Neogene marine
mollusks) and recent mollusks since 1990. I have loaned material to
museums, I have donated material to institutions, I have part of my
collection at the Carnegie Museum. Never have I had anyone come to my
house to see my collection. But, on the other hand, I doubt that my
collection is large enough for anyone to be interested in it. The one
possible exception to this is my collection of the Pectinidae. I have
approx. 650-700 lots of recent pectens and maybe 200 lots of fossil
pectens. Most are at the Carnegie Museum.

Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine