From:
Alfonso Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 18:43:55 -0500
Hello,

I must agree with the idea of the web page as a good way to show something.

My own shell collection is very small and irrelevant, but I have many
things about shells and molluscs that I wish to share and that was the
reason why I build my web site.

Without being a worldwide famous site and being written in Spanish, it has
received about 11.500 visits in 18 months (and I guess that some of them
must come from you all, thank you very much).

The only bad thing is that you can't offer some coffee to the visitors...

Best regards,

Alfonso Pina
Málaga, Spain
www.eumed.net/malakos