From:
"Emilio J. Power" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:37:38 -0500
Hello!

Why of course not !!!

This is a neat thread. Almost as neat as Art's Flying Porkers, anyway things
were getting a bit boring.

Now I did not say it could not happen here in the US, just thought we might
be more protected by all the rules, regs and lawsuits established by the
liberal party. Now that I know it can happen I will only eat veggies run
thru
a food processor AND after many shots of Johnnie Walker Black Label or
similar libation. At least I will not see them[critters], they will be
ground to a pulp and
bombed by the JWB. Of course I will be very very happy.

Hope Y'all come to the ATSC show this weekend, Jan 19-20, Sat-Sun.
We have some K.A. exhibits.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power