From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:48:49 +0200
Moreover if shells have been collected in Egyptian waters of Sinai,
travellers crossing into Israel risk confiscation of their trophies at the
border by a cooperation of the custom officers and rangers of the Israel
Nature and National Parks Protection Authority.

Henk K. Mienis