From:
Sieglinde Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:59:19 +0100
Dear Karlynn,

I think this agressive is coming from the owners side
and not by me and always the bad imoputations.
sorry I think that my posting to conch-l always have
been useful too. Please ask the other members.
with best regards
Sieglinde

--- Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
schrieb: > Hmmmm.  She sounds alot like Helmut,
doesn't she.

http://domains.yahoo.de

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de