From:
"Monfils, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:49:33 -0400
Hello all.  I tried to send this message right after setting up a new
computer last night.  It doesn't seem to have come through, so here goes
again. Apologies in advance if the duplicate message appears . . .

Cone (1) appears to be Conus namocanus Hwass in Bruguiere, 1792
Cone (2) - Conus furvus Reeve, 1843
Cone (3) - does look like Conus pennaceus, form elisae Kiener, but is
lighter in color than usual.  Is it live-taken?
Cone (4) - I believe this is a form of Conus boeticus Reeve, 1843 (a highly
variable species)
Cone (5) - Appears to be Conus spectrum, form pica Adams & Reeve, 1848, as
you said.

The columbellid is Pyrene (Euplica) turturina Lamarck, 1822, as James said
(an unusually colorful specimen!)

The mytilid resembles Septifer excisus (Weigmann, 1837) but I'm not sure.

Regards,
Paul M.