From:
"R.J. Vink" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:41:25 +0200
Hi Andrew,

I'm also intressted in this article.
I you received one can you send me a copy.

I can't give you a answer to your previous question, but if you go to there
and you find some Nerites can you provided this information to me?

Please contact me if you need some other information about Neritidae.

Kind regards,

Rob

R.J. Vink
1e van Leyden Gaelstraat 372