From:
Patrice Bail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 20:27:51 +0200
le 17/05/02 17:52, Ross Mayhew à [log in to unmask] a écrit :

> Does anyone know of a recent article about Provocator pulcher?  Poppe &
> Goto seem very light on details for this deep-water species.
>
> Still Curious in Canada
There are no recent publications since the study of Arnaud P.M. & Van Mol
J.J.in 1979 The Veliger 22(1):19-31.
Most of specimens have been trawled by Russian fishermen during the eighties
or by French research vessels operating in the Kerguelen area.
No recent findings are recorded according to my last informations.
--
 Patrice Bail
2 Square la Fontaine 75016 Paris