From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 10:14:22 -0700
Thanks, Andrew. I know sponges are found in kitchens but I never thought of
them as food items. Would make one feel bloated, no?

Do we know whether Calliostoma might be eating something associated with
sponges?

And I've never come across the term dewatering. Does that mean these are
vents spewing gases that displace water?

Never heard of the 5-message limit before, either. Maybe this is something
new to head off some of the troubles from months past.

David Kirsh
Durham, NC