From:
Thomas Clenche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 01:16:56 +0000
hi all;

My main interest in shell collecting are those shells related to species
native to my home area, Newfoundland. When i first collected Newfoundland
Shells I found it interesting to collect other family members from other
parts of the world. This has proven very interesting for me. I now have all
of the Pelican's Foot family(i think) I forget the latin and my list is on
my other computer!

I also like to collect those shells with the Clench name, in the shell name,
or as the author. As this is my family name, this has also proven most
interesting!

Thomas Clenche
Petley, Random Island, Newfoundland.