From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:21:08 -0400
Yes...some techies get their kicks out of creating virus'.
They even get taught out to create a virus in computer classes.  Yes...they
often can be traced.  And some have been prosecuted...but not harsh enough
as far as I am concerned.  It costs lots of $$$ to big business' to take
care of virus!.

Some companies update and scan for virus' several times a day to keep their
computer free of them!