From:
TurtleSteve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:27:38 -0400
Here's a question/gray area:  would removing surface dull spots on shiny
shells be considered "Altering" the shell?  (i'm into cutting
stones/lapidary arts, I can completely remove surface dull spots (like
where a growth was attached), but i'm worried; i don't want to destroy
the value of the shell)

--
Steve                      _

"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always
agree with them."
        - George Bush, former U.S. President