From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 06:23:30 -0400
Richard,

I add my own "Me, too!"

Tesla was a complete nut case, but his ideas and work
with polyphase electrical power (and Westinghouse's
open mind and pocket book) got us our nice, comfy
electrical lifestyles of today.

I, too, followed (as best I could) the Mollusca discussion
and saved those postings for re-reading. It's the stuff
that Science is made of--including the derisive sniping.

If one needs all the 'facts' in a 'pre-digested' form,
Science may not be your can of worms.

Aloha,

Bob Dayle