Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 05:27:47 -0400
Hi all,

I will be lucky enough during the next 8 months to travel to:

Costa Rica, (staying in San Jose but making trips to the Atlantic and
Pacific coasts
The US Gulf Coast from Florida to Galveston Texas, (I will be staying in Naples)
the French/Italian Riviera from Marseilles to the Cinque Terra
Italy's Adriatic from Ancona to near San Marino

Does anybody have tips on good shelling (or even fossiling) spots
in any of these areas? In Italy I will be staying near Perugia
along the shores of Lake Trasimeno, and plan to make forays to the coast.

Thanks,
Elizabeth