From:
Michael Holling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:42:43 +0200
I?ve never heard of any slug, neither marine nor terrestrial, being edible.
(see also on the manandmollusc page concerning the Mediterranean Sea Hare)
Gardeners have big problems with the introduced slug Arion lusitanicus here,
and unfortunately even thrushes, which are fond of Cepaea and other snails,
don't seem to like those slugs.
Greetings from Germany
Michael