From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:02:06 +1300
Correspondence between a friend & myself about
the validity of the name "westralis whitehead
1987" for the north Australian pleurotomariid.
Looks like it's undescribed, and the name is a
nomen nudum. Can anyone clarify further? I
haven't seen anything but Anseeuw & Goto.

It may well be that "westralis" is B. tangaroana (Bouchet & Métivier 1982).

The friend is the one replying below...

--
Andrew Grebneff
Dunedin, New Zealand