From:
"M. J. Faber" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:11:45 +0100
Sérgio,

how do you define these provinces (e.g. number of endemic species, or
percentage of shared species?). and what about depth? As you know the
Caribbean faunal province (does not equal your tropical province) covers a
much wider area at, say, 30 meters below mean sea level compared to the area
at mean sea level.

Happy holidays,

Marien