Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:30:42 -0800
Constantine, You are correct about no collecting of either live or dead
(beach) shells in the Galapagos.  Nothing is supposed to leave the island
(rocks, shells).  You also aren't supposed to touch any of the animals.

However I'm booked for a trip in November and they are advertising "tide
pooling" so maybe I'll get to do some looking and maybe even touching of
mollusks.  Bert Bartleson, Olympia, WA, U.S.A.