From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:04:11 +0000
Hi, Peter!

It looks as if you have a mystery "why-can't-I-download-this" case like my why can't I get through to Ross sometimes (although I seem to be doing better lately).  I just can't write a really long message to Ross at certain times of the day without my server cutting me off.  Bummer!

I started finishing the numbering on some shells I catalogued before Christmas (I MUST NOT DO THIS AGAIN), as I am going through the shells anyway to get yours out.

More later,
Have a good day,
God bless!
Linda

P.S.  I'm going to write the message to Ross on my word processor and then send it as an attachment.  Maybe that will work!