From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:25:07 +1300
>Yes, I guess it is working. Strange, though, that there have been no
>postings whatsoever for the last two-three days. What ARE all you
>people up to???

For postings, of course...

>Spring Fever maybe they are all at the beach collecting SHELLS!
>
>Toni |

Autumn has just started here...

>Could it be that they are all shell-shocked, mussel-bound or have clammed up?

Aw, shucks! Maybe they're all out trying their Listerine... can't
post when you've got haliotosis, now can you? Some may be at the car
dealer's shelling out their hard-earned clams for a Mitsubishi Triton
pickup. Others, in antiterrorist training, may be practicing removing
limpet mines from ship hulls. Yet others may be tending squash in
their vegetable gardens... gotta love them scallopini. Wasn't one an
agent provocator? Another a poacher, after tusks? A captain of an
early atomic sub? Didn't one crabby old member go to take up life in
a cave as a hermit? And as for the muslim members...

Look out behind you, standing there in nothing but your slippers,
someone might be peeping in through your keyhole!

Ouch, I'm a-tellin ya, stop kicking me in the tibia!!