From:
HARRY BERRYMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 11:30:18 -0400
1) Being a fisherman, I have used WD-40 sprayed on the bait, it gives
off an oil slick for the fish to follow back to the bait. Does anyone by
chance use Armor All? I've been using for years, brings out colors
unbelievable, does not collect dust, easily sprayed on. If you don't
like it you can put the shell in water and watch the Armor All come to
the surface. At first I thought was a plastic base but with all the talk
I realized plastic is derived form petroleum.
2) Does any one have e-mail address for Simon Akiens, I think in
England, Having trouble get through to him.
Thank You,

Harry Berryman
Xen Nut