From:
Linda Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:07:24 -0500
Carole and other Listers,

We are all fine although tired.  Jim and I spent 2 days cleaning away
all the debris that Ivan washed into our yard and taking down all of
the hurricane shutters and boarding that we had to put up before the
storm..  We still have three trees on the coastline to remove.  Their
root systems were undermined.  One pine tree was blown down after being
topped.

We fled to Atlanta and visited our daughter and her family during the
storm.  Enough hurricanes this year.  I believe the Grandas went to
Georgia as well though I forget the city.

No shells came into my yard though I understand that Phalium
granlutatum washed ashore along with hundreds of Atrina rigida to the
west of Panama City Beach.  We have been too busy cleaning up to go
shelling.  A pity.  We're looking for a one story house away from the
water.

Thank you for your concern.

Linda