From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:59:43 -0300
I apologize for placing this here, it is just a nice curiosity, and since
some of you also like photography...

As you probably know anyone who collects something never collects just ONE
subject. A few months ago I started collecting old cameras since I always
loved photography. I don't have many of them, about 50, most bought during
last year (damn E-bay...).

Sometimes I take a a few minutes to clean the cameras and to try to find
something about them on Internet. While cleaning an 1933 Agfa Shur Shot, I
noticed the reel was stuck so I opened the back and found a film inside.

I took it to develop, knowing most probably nothing would come out. To my
surprise images appeared! It is impossible to know the exact date those
pictures were taken, but since there is a car in one of them (Impala 1957) I
can guess between 1957 and early 60's.

These kids (today on their 50's or 60's) probably took their parents cameras
and were playing with them. They forgot about it so the camera and film
traveled after almost 50 years to Brazil!

You can check the images on

http://www.wonderphotos.com/marcus/oldphotoss.htm

The text is in Portuguese - just click on the links below it.

Too bad a movie star isn't pictured there....

Marcus

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br