From:
Alex Menez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:17:02 +0100
Hi

The Linnean Society looks after the collection (along with the library
etc.). This is the world's oldest Natural History Society. I have been a
Fellow of the Society for many years and have benefited froms its
publications etc. which are world class. Find out more about the Society at
www.linnean.org or email [log in to unmask]

Alex