From:
Kenneth Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 16:12:21 -0400
To all,

The new Compendium is also available on our web page under shell books.
Also I wanted everyone to know that there is a new craft item for the month
of August just been posted to the craft item page.

 My Father has completed his Cypraea list from COA and before to list all on
a single list, anyone interested please contact us personally and we will
mail one out to you.  We prefer mailing the printed list for this unique
request. Please include your mailing address.

Kenneth Lipe
http://www.theshellstore.com