From:
Leslie Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 23:09:38 GMT
Hi Mark
It is dificult to source.  I aquired it through a chemical wholesaler.
It is sold by the drum or 40 lb pail (= 5 gallon bucket).
A few years back I purchased a pail of it (at $375.00) a to splitt with club
members etc. and I still have a few quarts and pints left of it if you need
some.  just let me know...

Where do you purchase silicone?
mark s.