From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 14:40:07 PDT
Dear Mark,

I am just preparing a nice lot of European land-shells for the auction
in october of the Greater Miami Shell Club, as I have seen a
message some days before about this auction. Is this your auction
as the e-mail was by Carol Brunner, who gave thanks to all people
who donated just material.
I am preparing about 50 species of inland-shells including some micro-
shells and I am sending these to Carol Brunner or to your address.
Please tell me again the adress where I should send the material.
It will takes about 2 weeks to prepare the shells as I will make good
labels with nearly all possible datas. I t would be a nice starting collection
and you should give the shells as one lot to the auction
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible
with my best shelling greetings
yours sincerly Helmut