From:
Leslie Allen Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:07:48 -0500
There are currently no plans for a revision of
Abbott & Dance's - Compendium of Seashells

However, Gary Rosenberg, et. al.
are writing a completely new replacement for it.
... not sure what the time table is, perhaps 1-3 years.

On American Seashells, yes, Jerry Harasewych owns the rights to it
and is working on the 3rd revision in his spare time,
... but it is still many years out.

Leslie