Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:50:45 -0500
This is starting to sound like some of you are serious about the benefits of
posting dealer ratings.  And, many of you dealers appear not to be too
opposed if it's done correctly.  It's got me almost motivated to suggest a
mediated system (where all negative ratings must be explained and the dealer
offered an opportunity to explain) and do it.  Note:  Let it be understood
that traders are also dealers (trading = selling without an intermediary,
highly negotiable promissory note; namely money), any if we're going to do
ratings to facilitate integrity and warn collectors, then we should include
all those active traders that also "sting" a lot of innocents.  But, then
I'd rather be shelling or surfing.

Marlo