Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:21:50 -0500
Nothing to do with shells.
      It has been lore that: No two snowflakes are alike. I don't belive it. How do we know that a snowflake that falls in Cleveland doesn't have it's look-a-like in Colorado---or Geneva---or Fairbanks.
      Who looks at snowflake shapes? How many are observed? Maybe there are a couple of million shapes. But there are trillions of snowflakes.
     Wanna comment?
        Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!