From:
Gillian Overholser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:52:17 -0800
Thank you Alberto - This is GREAT information! And the
news that shells are washing up in good variety is
very welcome! I am SO glad I subscribed to this list!
I plan to be there for four full days (plus two travel
days) so excursions up and down the coast  by boat
sound like a great idea.

best regards,

Gillian

--- Alberto Pereira Corona