From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 04:51:58 +0800
Reading Bob,

I'm a little nostalgic about the HSN.

Why on this list there is rarely t "Wow there is a new Cone..." what
do you think about ?

Hey, this guy goes there to collect, what's he is going to bring us ?

What about this shell ? And what about this one ?

Seems this list is about the problems of collecting,

no longer the shells, the discoveries, the excitement...

Guido