Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:02:01 -0500
Rare shells are rare only because their habitat is relitively unknown. In order to be a living creature at all, there have to be enough of you to reproduce. Once it is discovered where you live, frequent, or hang out, you are no longer as rare as once thought. I believe it was Norm Pashible (sp) who tracked down the once rare Gloria Maris. I  once tracked down a racoon---but ended up feeding him day-old bread.
   Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!