Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:07:03 -0500
Dear Leslie et al;-
      I shouldn't have used the word "only" ,   and I remember his name as being Norm Paschal.  Maybe one reason for rarity (not mentioned as yet) might be evolution. A species may be being replaced by an "upgrade". The older form might then become Rare.
      Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!