From:
"Sarah R. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:21:49 EDT
Dear George,
    I have been working with octopuses since I was 16 ( and I have the scars
to prove it). I was simply making a statement, because someone had asked why
aren't there  more portions of films about mollusks, there were so many of
fish, sharks and octopuses.
 I agree with that statement because I for one would love to see more films
about gastropoda and the other classes of mollusks besides cephlapoda.  If you
are interested in cephalopods a fantastic nature film is " Incredible Suckers"
That film has excellent footage of Nautilus macroplalus and various Sepia sp.
besides the usual octopus and squid footage.
       I have a great respect for octopuses because of my experience with
them. I will never forget the 25lb Octopus dofleini  who decided he wanted me
in his tank with him a few months ago ( email me privately if you want the
whole story)

I should have some pictures of this particular octopus on my website, I just
haven't had time to scan them in ( not my biggest priority at the moment) but
when I do I will let everyone know.

Sarah___@v

http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/canopy/2587